Monday, April 9, 2012

I'm Baaaccckkk

Sorry to be gone so long.  Life has a way of changing your plans!  We were at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN and it has taken some time to get back into the groove!  I'm not back into the schedule yet, so I thought that I would just show you some of the things my preschool has been doing the past couple of weeks, and I will get back on schedule next Monday. 

Over half of our preschool has birthdays in March.  We've all gained a couple of pounds here!  What do you do for birthdays?  We've tried several different things, but we currently do what I did in grade school.  We just bring a treat for our classmates.  I would like to do something more amazing, but I have yet to find a good system to keep it organized.  I would love to hear some ideas!!

Here are a couple pictures of the birthdays this month.  The children always hand out their own treats.  They really seem to like that!!



Now, even our teachers and aides bring their own treats.  This one cracked me up!

Tomorrow, I'll show you some of our Easter activities.  Thanks for continuing to stop in.  Please follow us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment