Thursday, January 17, 2013

A Month of Child Care/Preschool Menues

blueberries,breakfasts,food,meals,pancakes,Photographs,strawberries
I make this a simple task for myself.  First of all, we have the same 5 breakfasts and the same 5 snacks sometimes for weeks at a time.  This cycle breakfast is:
Monday:             Pancakes
Tuesday:             Banana Bread
Wednesday:        Cheerios
Thursday:            Waffles
Friday:                 Biscuits

For snack it is:
Monday:             Crackers and O.J
Tuesday:              Vegetable with Peanut Butter/Yogurt Dip
Wednesday:         Taco Chips w/ Salsa
Thursday:             Trail Mix with Milk
Friday:                  Quick Bread and Milk

The reason I don't list a fruit or vegetable with breadfast is because we belong to a food co-op called Bountiful Baskets.  I never know what surprises we will be serving until I pick up my basket.  It means that we always have a big variety and are always trying new things.  I just add them to the menu after I know what they are.

Here is our lunch cycle menu for the next three months.  We cycle every 28 days and this only shows during the week.  My family eats the same thing we serve to the child care.

Tator Tot Casserole
Chicken and Stuffing
Quesadillas with Pinto Beans
Ham and Potato Soup
Meatloaf
Sweet and Sour Meatballs
Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich
Chicken Enchiladas
Mac and Cheese (We use Butternut Squash and a little cheese)
Pancake Sausage Sandwich
Chili
Chicken Fettucine
Scallaped Potatoes with Ham
Grilled Cheese
Cheesy Mosticolli Bake
Beef Stew
Chicken Rice Casserole
Bean Burritoes
Sloppy Joes
Pork Roast

No comments:

Post a Comment